As a scaffolder, high demands are placed on the quality of your work. Professional competence and safety are paramount. We are always looking for experienced and certified scaffolders who are able to create a safe working space at height for several temporary challenging onshore and offshore project.
Education: A valid Dutch Scaffolding A and B certificate.
Number of hours per week: 84
Specialization: Construction and maintenance
Region: Onshore and offshore projects
About the position
As a scaffolder you are:
- Familiar with the regulations for the building of scaffolding.
- Able to independently apply the rules, regulations, and requirements relating to the assembly, adjusting, and dismantling of ‘normal’ and unique scaffolding.
- Able to assemble, adjust, and dismantle, under supervision, all standing scaffolding, including extensions and bridging if necessary.
- Able, under supervision, to return an unsafe scaffold that is currently in use to a safe condition.
- Familiar with the standards in relation to the strength, rigidity, and stability of the scaffolds to be built and able to apply these rules under supervision.
- Completed lower vocational education (LBO).
- In possession of a valid SCC certificate and a Dutch Scaffolding A and B certificate.
- Working experience as a scaffolder.
- Valid offshore medical evaluations certificate and NOGEPA 0.5a is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
What we offer
- Challenging projects at a variety of onshore and offshore locations.
- A competitive salary based on relevant experience and training.
- Excellent travel and accommodation arrangements.