Tempestuous waters, unremitting waves, and turbulent weather – Jenz Offshore provides steadfast professionals with knowledge of their business. Jenz Offshore is specialized in providing rope-access painters, scaffolders, and insulation technicians for production platforms, measurement platforms, and drilling platforms. Our motivated and independent employees work on both the Dutch and UK continental shelves. Our competent employees are incredibly well-prepared for offshore tasks and possess all the necessary training courses and qualifications.
These include the following:
- Offshore Safety Introduction and Emergency Response Training including the Huet Air Pocket (the Netherlands Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Association [NOGEPA] 0.5 A/B)
- Metal preservation, Handling, and Maintenance of Equipment
- Safety for Operational Supervisors – Safety Health and the Environment Checklist Contractors (SOS-SCC)
- Interactive safety videos
- Man Overboard Boat training (MOB)
- Helideck Assistant
- Compressed air training
- Helicopter Landing Officers (HLO) and Banksmen
Our offshore specialists can also performs tasks at different onshore locations. In recent years we have completed extensive projects in the Netherlands, Belgium, and France. Contact us now!