Jenz Offshore often has challenging onshore and offshore projects available for motivated and experienced blasters and painters.
Education: Blasting and construction painting
Number of hours per week: 84
Specialization: Construction and maintenance
Region: North Sea
About the position
Your daily tasks consist of:
- Working with high pressure blasting and spray equipment on large objects or constructions.
- Blasting following the SA2.5 and SA 3.0 sand blasting standard.
- Working with prescribed layer thickness, coatings, and viscosity of the coatings to be used.
- Manually applying two paint components.
- Ensuring a safe work environment.
- Working on scaffolding or auxiliary constructions.
- Checking the surface to be treated and judging the end result.
- Chipping away rust and manually placing and painting objects where this is required.
- Supplying and removing materials, tools, and debris.
- For the position of blaster/painter we are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Knowledge of sanding and construction painting on intermediate vocational education level (MBO) is required.
- Knowledge of relevant application techniques and knowledge of environmental laws and safety regulations.
- Manual skills for performing metalwork.
- A keen eye for safety and safe working techniques.
- Experience with work permits and working with compressed air.
- Experience as a blaster or painter in an industrial and/or offshore environment.
- A valid SCC certificate.
- Valid offshore training (NOGEPA 0.5 A/B, medical evaluation certificate).
- Good command of written and spoken English and Dutch.
What we offer
- Challenging projects at a variety of onshore and offshore locations.
- A competitive salary based on relevant experience and training.
- Excellent travel and accommodation arrangements.